Position: Full Time
One Saturday a month off Including the Friday
Rate: $11.00-$12.00/hr to start depending on experience
Perform daily tasks focused on selling, stocking and ordering merchandise in retail or online sales. Occupants of this classification may be assigned to one or more specific merchandise areas within an operation and work within established guidelines in performing tasks. Difficult or unusual problems are typically referred to the supervisor.
- You must be able to communicate both orally and in writing in English fluently. Responsibilities include greeting customers who call and enter the showroom, maintaining the showroom, assisting in both USA and CDN sales through the online ordering processing system, processing cash and card payments, answering queries from customers and giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers. You would also be required to deal with customer complaints.
- You would be accountable for purchasing showroom stock, control and management of the stock. As well as maintaining purchasing documents, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, vendor files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Other responsibilities include performing general and program specific clerical functions (e.g. answering the telephones, distributing purchase orders, scheduling, copying, faxing, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting the Administrative Manager.
- You would be working within established guidelines, particularly with manufacturers. You would also be required to attach price tags to merchandise on the shop floor and keep up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Be friendly, engaging and confident
- Be comfortable working with the public
- Be helpful and polite
- Ability to work with the sales team
- Ability to speak and write French fluently is an asset
- Product knowledge is an asset
Health & safety requirements
Compliance with workplace policies and procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control Active participation in activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety Identification and reporting of health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries and property damage at the workplace
PROGRESSIVE TO INCLUDE:
Marketing, Sales and Vendor Programs
Position Full Time 40 hrs/wk – Days
Rate: $15.00-$17.00/hr to start depending on experience
After over 15 years with the company our lead carpenter is soon to retired we are looking for his replacement. We are a stable company continuing to grow and with that we invite you to become a part of our team! Our rates our beginner rates as we like to have our candidates invest in us as we do in them, this is the beginning of a trusted and mutually respected relationship. Once performance and job skills confirmed along with probationary periods completed all jobs and rates are evaluated.
Come start your career with us today!
Here is what we do: we make Wainscoting Kits, PVC Column Wraps and miscellaneous other trimwork. You will not need specific PVC experience as cellular PVC cuts, shapes and routes just like wood. We use the same tooling and machinery in making PVC column wraps as we do for woodworking. You will be working with a team of 2 others. The individual should be able to insure that goods and services are provided by the due date. Also that the products are produced at the right cost and right level or quality.
We are looking for some one to run the entire 2-3 man production department which produces columns and wainscoting parts for our online sales. Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Health & safety requirements
Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures. Compliance with workplace policies and procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control. Active participation in activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety. Identification and reporting of health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries and property damage at the workplace.
THE FUTURE TO INCLUDE:
CNC Machine Operation, we are willing to train the right candidate.