Pot Lights Installed from $89*
in Toronto & Nearby Areas!
We Look After the Entire Coffered Ceiling Package!
When we first started in the crown moulding installation business, our customers often asked us if we knew any reliable electricians to install pot lights for them. Many of our clients chose to install crown moulding just to cover the messy wiring left behind by electricians. We soon after decided that we should team up with qualified electricians and install pot lights in-house. Customers liked the idea of one-stop-shopping. We were able to install pot lights at a fraction of the cost builders would charge, and our pot light division became an instant success!
Elite Moulding has been installing INTERIOR pot lights for over 10 years now.
We offer several options:
- Conventional Par20 or GU10 halogen bulbs complete with housing installed complete with wiring.
- GU10 halogen or LED bulbs complete with housing installed can be installed in the drywall beams (see image above).
- We offer Insulated pot lights for in attic applications. All our installations are done in accordance to building code requirements.
- Additional switches and wiring are available on request. Most of the time, we use existing circuits and wiring for pot lights.
- LED strip lighting installed inside crown mouldings
We have been testing LED Pot lights from several manufactures and as of spring 2012, we have been offering exceptionally great value for high-quality LED pot lights. LED pot lights typically use only one tenth the energy of halogen bulbs. More importantly they typically last for 20,000 hours (20 years) or more, that saves time climbing ladders and replacing bulbs.
*for 25 or more, LED bulbs available at extra cost.